Public Safety Canada's National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC) is responsible for implementing the National Crime Prevention Strategy (NCPS). Our work provides national leadership on effective and cost-effective ways to prevent and reduce crime by intervening on the risk factors before crime happens. Our approach is to promote the implementation of effective crime prevention practices.
We work closely with partners and stakeholders in the provinces and territories to develop and implement results-driven programs that target specific crime issues in regions and communities across Canada. We provide tools, knowledge and support to undertake crime prevention initiatives in communities large and small across Canada.
For more information
Send an email to email@example.com.
Crime Prevention News Releases
Government of Canada helps Beth Joseph Anshai New York Synagogue protect themselves from hate-motivated crimes
October 30, 2017
Government of Canada helps Congregation Shaarey Zedek protect themselves from hate-motivated crimes
October 27, 2017
Keeping our community secure: Ja’Fari Islamic Housing Corporation to receive federal funding to enhance security
October 12, 2017
- More Crime Prevention News Releases
Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Research Summary: Programme de suivi intensif de Montréal – Gangs de rue [Montreal Intensive Supervision Program – Street Gangs]
- Crime Prevention - Research Highlights 2017-H02-CP - Community Readiness and Mobilization
- Crime Prevention - Research Highlights 2017-H01-CP – Youth Mental Health, Mental Illness and Crime
- 2016-2017 Evaluation of the National Flagging System Program
- Summary of the 2016-2017 Evaluation of the National Flagging System Program (NFS)
- More Crime Prevention Publications and Reports
- Date modified: